Build LA’s Resilience – and Your Own!
In this role, you’ll be part of a team building truly remarkable landscapes. This job involves problem solving, long-term administrative and logistical planning, nimble adaptation, effective oral and written communication, self-motivation, team building and direction, client relations, and daily travel throughout Los Angeles County. You’ll be appreciated for bringing our clients’ dreams and our design plans to life, inspiring your team and directing effective operations.
The FormLA Landscaping installation division manager serves as a client liaison and project manager throughout the landscape construction and installation process.
In this role, you will:
Direct the Division
Lead Your Team
You likely have:
It would be ideal if you also have:
Here’s a little more about working with us:
FormLA Landscaping’s teams enjoy working hand-in-hand with one another to care for our clients and the environment. While we are a local, boutique firm, we have high visibility, high impact, and the opportunity to grow and build your career and the careers of those you manage.
If you’re looking to work with some of the top designers, craftsman and horticulturists in California, we are your team!
- Locations: LA County, Multiple Locations (Required)
- Work Authorization: US (Required)
- Experience: Construction: 2 years (Preferred), Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Languages: English (Preferred)and Spanish (Preferred)
- Licenses: California Driver’s License (Preferred), California Native Plant Landscapers Certification (Preferred)
Build your success with us. Benefits of this position include:
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Schedule: Self-Directed 8-10 hour shifts, Monday to Friday (No Weekends)
- Pay: $65,000-95,000 Annually
- Supplemental Pay: Overtime, Bonus Pay, Signing Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Retirement: 401(k), Employer Contributions
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Additional: Paid Training, Referral Program, Company Cell Phone,
Company Vehicle, Mileage Reimbursement for Personal Vehicle Use
We value your health, and our sustainable practices will protect it. Beyond that, we also keep the highest safety standards and were among the first businesses to earn LA County Public Health’s Covid-19 Safety Compliance Certificate.