Enjoy 11 Magnifiques Patios
Houzz. By Laura Gaskill: This opportunity to practice your French is also written in the universal language of beautiful design. See magnificent patios from around the world. View Houzz Patios
Get Inspired with Outdoor Kitchens
HGTV. By Lori Johnson: Loving BBQ season but not your outdoor kitchen? Check out these stunning ideas from HGTV. View HGTV Kitchens Hungry for more? See the FormLA Kitchen Gallery FormLA Kitchen Gallery
Hey LA! You Can Still Have a Lawn
L.A. Times. By Janet Kinosian: Looking for the ideal IdealMow lawn alternative? Check out this side-by-side comparison of the qualities and costs of some of our favorites Read More
FormLA makes it a top priority to adjust controllers to meet or exceed water restrictions. If there are any signs of leaking or water that is being used inefficiently, please notify us immediately. If you are ready to relinquish your lawn, that is the best way to reduce major gallons to have an immediate impact!
Get Ready for Growth:
- Ensure natives are not being overwatered they love this heat!
- Remove volunteers, invasive plants and infectious material to reduce plants and disease
- Rinse foliage to keep it lovely and improve transpiration in high heat
- Prune oak trees to maintain form and shade
- Mulch to refresh garden beds and retain water
- Clip the prettiest cut flowers and foliage for indoor bouquets
- Set the stage with extra lighting, heating and container gardens at party time!
Protecting Garden Beauty from Drought:
- Eliminate run-off, overspray and leaks
- Water by hand where necessary
- Give mature trees a deep soak once a month
11 Magnifique Patios
Inspiring Outdoor Kitchens
Hey LA! Keep Your Lawn
Sierra Madre Dedication
Sierra Madre Speed Learning
A New Look for Studio City
Protect Garden Beauty from Drought
Get Ready for Growth!
Living Well with Less Water