Senator Carol Liu hosted California’s leading voices on water use and conservation to discuss our water use and water future. Watch the video to learn more about what you can do to live well in the drought and beyond.
This panel considers the extended history of drought, and the water content of the food we eat. Panelists include:
- Jeff Kightlinger, General Manager, Metropolitan Water District
- Danny Merkley, Governmental Affairs Director of Water Resources, California Farm Bureau Federation
- Moderator: Maria Mehranian, CFO, Cordoba Corporation
Panel 2: What Is Our Water Future?
- Mike Antos, Director, Center for Urban Water Resilience, CSUN
- Cassy Aoyagi, President, Theodore Payne Foundation and FormLA Landscaping
- Brian Barreto, External Affairs Manager, California American Water
- Moderator: Shane Chapman, General Manager, Upper San Gabriel Valley MWD